Advertisements
Advertisements
This group is looking dead! What's going on with folks from Michigan? If you are from Michigan, give us a shout!
There are quite a few of us on the Guat board and GAPS board. Not sure why this board never really got going.
I'm Debbie, Mom to one bio son (age 10), and DS (6 this month) and DD (age 5) adopted from Guatemala.
I live in SE Michigan.
Advertisements
We moved to Ohio from Michigan. Michigan will always be home!!! We adopted once in Michigan and then 3 more in Ohio.
YEP! SE Michigan as well...
I have 2 boys, ages 7 1/2 and 5 1/2...and if I lived closer to Debbie, my kids would be giving hers a run for their money! :eyebrows:
What agencies did you ladies use? I am with Adoption Associates, Inc. Just had my homestudy approved last month.
Advertisements
lovemy2boys
YEP! SE Michigan as well...
I have 2 boys, ages 7 1/2 and 5 1/2...and if I lived closer to Debbie, my kids would be giving hers a run for their money! :eyebrows:
LOL! We really need to get together this summer. Probably in a outside, open area. ;)
missywojo - Our placement agency was out of state agency. And is now out of business. Our homestudy was done by Jewish Family Services.
HI! We adopted our daughter in 2006 and our son in 2008. We are from southeast Michigan. We found our birthparents on Parent profiles,,
I am also in southeastern Michigan. My DH and I are just starting down the road to adoption and are in the choosing an agency stage. Is anyone here willing to recommend their agency? Or have knowledge of agencies to stay away from? Please feel free to PM me. Thanks!
Welcome mpbl2!
You might post on the General Adoptive Parent forum to get more responses. But I know there are some good Michigan agencies.
Good luck!
Advertisements