Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my brother James R Howard, I was put up for adoption when I was 6 years old, he went to live with father. Had a heart attack 2 years ago and just had brain surgery April 23 for aneurysym. It would be nice to have medical history, but I would really love to see my brother again!!!
DJHoward,
Not sure exactly what you are asking for. Are you simply asking for someone to help you find your brother or are you wanting access to your adoption records?
The court may open your adoption records if you submit a petition on the following grounds...
1. You need your medical history to provide your doctors with key information to protect you from future events due to existing conditions.
2. Your brother and other family members need to be advised of your events to protect them.
It would be helpful when you submit the petition to have a note from your doctor regarding the need for further info to provide you with adequate care. Probably a note written on the doctors prescription pad would suffice.
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements
Sorry, didn;t explain myself very well, my brother was looking for me on this site in 2000, just found it this past January. He knew about me, my birthdate 8-23-52 and name as he was living with our father. I have no info about him except he is 5 years older than me, I am now 57, so I would assume he is about 62. I would really just like to find him. As far a medical goes, I have 3 boys and of course would like some family history, but reuniting with my brother is very important to me
I am a disabled person so I have a lot of free time. I am not a professional but have found 13 of my lost family members. My name is Shea. I also got my moms Oklahoma adoption records unsealed. Please feel free to call 541-579-3448.
Hello Shea,
I do have some questions for you as far as finding family. I am looking for my half brother who my mother gave up for adoption when he was 4. I have some information. Can you e mail me at slzeiher@yahoo.com. Thank you I look forward to hearing from you!
My name is Nancy and I am co-owner/search volunteer with [url=http://www.Adoption-Free-Search.org]Emergency Medical Locators[/url] (EMLA). We are search angels that help adoptees & birth family members who are in search, have health problems/emg situations, and need to obtain their medical information or pass their health information onto a birth family member. There is no fee for our services.
If you would like our help, please send an email to me at emlaangels@aol.com
We have a wonderful team of caring and dedicated search consultants and we will all do our best to help you with your search.
Nancy Peuraharju
Emergency Medical Locators for Adoptees
[url=http://adoption-free-search.org]Emergency Medical Locators[/url]
Free Medical locations
Locating and obtaining biological medical histories
Advertisements