Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello! Hubby and I are in the visiting process with two boys - both with CF, the older one also with diabetes. Thought I would see if anyone out there has experience with this, has any advice to share?
Hi, I'm Robin- I am 24 and have Cystic Fibrosis. I was actually on here looking to see how agencies felt about people with Cystic Fibrosis adopting children as having them can be difficult for people with CF and I read your post. I wanted to offer up my contact info to you incase you had any questions. I'm sure you have resources and info on CF, but I thought it couldn't hurt to offer anyway- you're doing a wonderful thing and I wish you all the best of luck!
~Robin
rabiddustbunny2000@yahoo.com
Advertisements
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hi! My bio son has Cystic Fibrosis and I'm open to fostering/adopting another CF child, but DH is a little scared of the whole thing. If anyone has any questions or concerns about raising a CF child, feel free to ask. :arrow: [/FONT]
hello, not sure if anyone will see this, BUTTTT I am new to the threads and also new to fostering. My two FS both battle Cystic fibrosis! I do indeed have a few questions!
Hi My Adopted By Heart Daughter (She’s One Of My Adopted Sons Older Sister) Is 21 Her 7 Year Old Son Has Cystic Fibrosis His Is Pretty Well Managed But It Can Get Bad Another Adopted Son Of Mine Has Diabetes Being 10 And Having Other Special Needs He Can’t Manage It By Himself But I Have Found That It’s Pretty Easy Taking The The Blood Sugar Will Be The Worst They Will Cry Nobody Likes Needles And My Son Doesn't Like Me Monitoring What He Eats (He Would Eat Chocolate All Day If I Let Him) So Yes There Will Need To Be Alot Of Parent Involvement If They Are Younger As They Get Older They Might Be Able To Learn How To Use There Medical Devices
Last update on June 14, 11:03 am by Tessa Frenton.