Advertisements
Advertisements
**Please read before reporting post as I do not feel this violates TOS****
The foster agency we have (as I understand it) offers a lower per diem that Allegheny county CYF.
We are moving from Foster Care to SPLC Subsidized Permanent Legal Guardianship for multiple children.
PA state law simply reads that the SPLC per diem is not to exceed the foster care rate.
~As we are lower than others, I have been trying to ascertain the CYF foster care per diem to negotiate a fair per diem for the children.
The county per diem should be available via the Freedom of Information Act, however it is a longer process than the guardianship.
If anyone has any information, or needs additional information from me, please PM me if you would not prefer to post on the board.
Level 1 & 2 are $18
Level 3 is $25.50
Level 4 is $31.16
Diapers and milage/parking are all reimbursable, day care is covered but not sure of details on that as I stay at home
Quartly clothing allowances are as follows
birth - 18 months $70
19 months - 4 years $97
5 years - 11 years $154
12 years and up $185
that info is directly from the Foster Parent Manual they gave to us. If I can help any further let me know and I will see what I can find out for you.
good luck
Advertisements
tiggerATD, what constitutes a child or sibling group being classified Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, etc.? Thanks for your help!
that I am not sure about....they dont list THAT in the manual LOL all I have ever had is level 1's...I think it's based in part on if they think you will take the level 1-2 rate without fussing :arrow: