Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey everyone, I am making a memory book for each of our kids for father's day at walmart.com. I am looking for short bible verses to use as captions on some of the photos... they don't actually have to be about kids as long as they will fit. We have a girl and a boy. Do you have any ideas for verses or a reference for me? Thanks in advance!
Advertisements
I used the verse from Sam. on our adoption announcements!
I also like Isaiah 49:16. "Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me."
There are tons and tons of verses [URL="http://forums.adoption.com/christian-adoptive-parents/300252-thought-day.html"]here[/URL] if you want to browse the thought for the day thread. :)
Mark 9:37 "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me..."
Mark 10:14 "...Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."
James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look afer ophans and widows in their distress..."
Proverbs 22:6 "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it."
Matthew 18:5 "Whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."
Psalm 139: 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Psalm 139:17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
Psalm 115:14 May the LORD give you increase, you and your children!
Proverbs 23:24 The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him.
Proverbs 29:17 Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart.
Advertisements