Advertisements
Advertisements
Im looking for my daughter who was born 10/3/1987 at Woonsocket Hospital, Woonsocket, RI. I have very important information about her being a carrier of Menke's Disease. Might/might not be. I have a lot of information to share with you and want you in my life. Please contact me.
Have you contacted the state to update your daughters adoption file? If not, that is always a good thing to do as well as including any other family members health issues as many common diseases have a strong genetic component.
You may also be able to request the state that they search/contact her for this invaluable information.
Good luck in your search.
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements
Hi,
Yes, im in the process of doing so...I have an appointment to meet with Childrens Friend and Service next week to update the file. I may write a letter to my daughter. Have you been through this before? I found out I am a carrier for an extremely rare disease with no cure...only experimental meds...she may be a carrier, as I am. One of my sisters is and one isnt...50/50 I guess. I would love to know my daughter. =(