Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Adoption LIES!
I don't believe that God allows young girls to get pregnant either just so someone who can't have children can have a family. It's just what the agency has in their "how to steal a baby" book.
I don't care how good or wonderful or loving anyone is, they do not "deserve" a child. If they get one through adoption fine. But it's not "DESERVED".
I am not against adoptive parents like I used to be. I know there are good people out there. I'm not talking against them here. I hate adoption in general and the way that the agencies are in going out of their way to traffic babies. That's what I consider it. It's ALL about money and what they can get. They sell babies. Like was stated, "it's a business".
And yes it is the ads here that get to me. There was one I clicked on that was from the agency I went through and I went to write them an email telling them what I thought about how they promoted adoption the way they did in making it sound SO wonderful etc and it was returned. I couldn't get it through to them. I tried 3times until I decided the link was not right or something else like key words they won't accept that I might have had in my email. I don't know. It just angered me so much.
Rylee