Advertisements
Advertisements
It's been a long strange (emotional) trip. Yet another 8 hour day surfing the web searching for you or someone that knows something about you. 12 long years of hide and seek! I'm thinking maybe now my brother was just teasing about being adopted. :p
I'll give it another go:
Baby girl born 3/15/79 6:15pm at Presbyterian hospital in Albuquerque New Mexico, Chaparral Home & Adoption Agency
First Mother was Hispanic, young, in High School and played piano. She made me a baby blanket. Pink on one side with animals sewn on it and blue the other side. I apparently came a little early and she was unable to finish it.
First Father was White, also in High School and played football. He refused to sign any papers in regards to me and three months after coming "home" we had to go back to court to properly finalize the adoption. He was sent court papers to come that day if he wanted to parent me.
I'd like to know more about you, so I can know everything about me.
Skywardglance@yahoo.com
Hi there. Have you sent for your non identifying information?
It's been a long strange (emotional) trip. Yet another 8 hour day surfing the web searching for you or someone that knows something about you. 12 long years of hide and seek! I'm thinking maybe now my brother was just teasing about being adopted. :p
I'll give it another go:
Baby girl born 3/15/79 6:15pm at Presbyterian hospital in Albuquerque New Mexico, Chaparral Home & Adoption Agency
First Mother was Hispanic, young, in High School and played piano. She made me a baby blanket. Pink on one side with animals sewn on it and blue the other side. I apparently came a little early and she was unable to finish it.
First Father was White, also in High School and played football. He refused to sign any papers in regards to me and three months after coming "home" we had to go back to court to properly finalize the adoption. He was sent court papers to come that day if he wanted to parent me.
I'd like to know more about you, so I can know everything about me.
Skywardglance@yahoo.com
Advertisements