Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for some advice with a current adoption search I'm assisting with. We have registered the adoptee with all registries and requested Non-ID from CC (limited information). Does anyone have any suggestions of where to search? I'm running out of ideas/knowledge.... Suggestions? Advice? Information?
Baby Boy born at 34 Weeks on 3-15-1968 at E.J. Meyer Memorial now called ECMC in Buffalo, NY. (Hospital name gathered according to doctors signature on a medical statement obtained from Catholic Charities.)
BMother 20 years old
BFather 21 years old
Both completed 12 years of school.
BMotherҒs "water broke" 48 hours prior to delivery. She had no prenatal care and stated she took vitamins. BMother's Mother (BGrandmother) had a hysterectomy due to cancer, no other medical problems stated.
Adoption handled by Catholic Charities of Buffalo/Lackawanna, NY finalized early 1969.
I will try to do what I can to help you. Write me at PerkiCB@aol.com and put KMBrayley - Male born 3-15-1968 Buffalo, NY.
I just took on a case in New York and will be dealing with Catholic Charities.
Let me know specifically everything you've done and who you are registered with and we'll go from there.
I do this for free.
Carole Bryan
PerkiCB@aol.com
Advertisements
PerkiCB
I will try to do what I can to help you. Write me at PerkiCB@aol.com and put KMBrayley - Male born 3-15-1968 Buffalo, NY.
I just took on a case in New York and will be dealing with Catholic Charities.
Let me know specifically everything you've done and who you are registered with and we'll go from there.
I do this for free.
Carole Bryan
PerkiCB@aol.com
I too am looking for a son I put up for adoptio. He was born 9/10/1962 at the EJ Meyer Memorial Hospital. I was in a home for unwed mothers called Ingleside in Buffalo, NY. It was closed in ? but I would like to know if I can get records from them somehow? I am sending for records from the hospital but don't know if it will say anything about adoption or what agency. How do I find out the agency?
thank you,
daisy
Lacy1
I too am looking for a son I put up for adoptio. He was born 9/10/1962 at the EJ Meyer Memorial Hospital. I was in a home for unwed mothers called Ingleside in Buffalo, NY. It was closed in ? but I would like to know if I can get records from them somehow? I am sending for records from the hospital but don't know if it will say anything about adoption or what agency. How do I find out the agency?
thank you,
daisy
Hi, did you sign up with the NY State registry. ? and [url=http://www.isrr.net]ISRR - International Soundex Reunion Registry[/url]
and [url=http://www.registry.adoption.com]Adoption Registry - Records, Reunion Registries, Adoptees, Search, Reunite, Birth Mother, Father, Pa[/url]
Joan
Good news, I found my son after almost 47 yrs. So you can remove my name and info. I wish all the best to searchers. I know the heartbreak and the wondering. God bless all of you,
Advertisements
Hi Sapphire7:
I never heard back from the adoptee, but I did see the message for the woman looking for her son named Daisy.
Let me know if you find out anything. Interesting?
Carole Bryan
PerkiCB@aol.com
Search Angel
770-309-4277