Advertisements
Advertisements
Two years ago, I found this forum in my search for my birth family. Imagine my surprise, when I read a post by a birth mother that matched up with my younger brother, who was also adopted. I sent her a message, saying I thought I would be able to help her. Two years later, we finally connected and determined that my brother is indeed her son. After some initial Q&A, mother and son are now communicating privately, beginning an amazing journey. It has given me hope, that no matter how much time has passed, with time and patience, it might just happen for me too!
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I am the birth mother who jsharalnick found for her brother. She has been wonderful to me and very supportive for the both of us--I first came here in 2003, and after a few years I guess I got discouraged not knowing that this process does take perseverance and patience.
Thank you for posting this~ jsharalnick, {{hugs}}. I have every hope you will find your birth family.
[/FONT]
Advertisements
Congratulations on your reunion. Thanks for posting -- it's great to read a happy story on these forums -- I wish you all the best!!! :cheer: