Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hi
I know that this is about a month late but I wanted to throw in the "other side". I am an adoptee that was a product of rape/incest. My biological great grandfather is my father. There were 5 children born and adopted out from this horrific situation. I know a little hard to picture.
While our father/mother "relationship" is a lot closer related than cousins, my health in general isn't bad. The only real downside is the inability to have children and a pituitary gland in-balance. My sister, who is of the same mother/father and was adopted with me to the same parents, is also unable to have children and is currently having trouble with blood clots, but she is going through genetic testing right now to determine if it is related to the family makeup or an injury that produced blood clots that went undetermined.
Personally since it appears that there might have been some several generations of incest, you may want to just have a genetics test done just to make sure nothing serious is going on that you can take care of now instead of trying to find out 30 years down the road like my sister and I.
I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in
Shirley