Advertisements
Advertisements
So, anyone in Iowa? We are looking to start with a private adoption agency. But, which do we choose?
We are looking to adopt a caucasian under 6 month old, domestic.
I suggest looking at the state adoption website and check out the different agencies. Call some of them, request information see how they run things.
Advertisements
I am also in Iowa and beginning our search for how to proceed to adopt. Any Iowa based info. would be appreciated.
Hello all,
We are also in Iowa and looking for private or independent adoption for a child under 18 months or so. I have called a few agencies, but want to do more than just wait. I want to be proactive. Any ideas?? We are thinking of networking and using a reputable attorney. We are working on our homestudy now. Thank you!!
I dont know about agancy but might want to check out this website. Sure someone there can help you.
It is a group in Iowa that has support meeting and other things for adoptive families and people trying to adopt.
[url=http://www.katelynsfund.org/community/family-stories]Katelyn's Fund | Orphan Ministry Family Stories[/url]