Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By One Who Knows
Anyone considering working with The Chosen Child Adoptions needs follow the attached link and read the posts on The Chosen Child.
Marcy, of The Chosen Child Adoptions, has a significant history of bad debt - multiple state and federal liens, as well as lawsuits and judgements (outlined in full on the above link). On alt.adoption she has been incredibly disrespectful of birth mothers and the entire adoption process. Posing as an African American birthmother, she posted a highly offensive post calling for someone to adopt her child (attached
below is her original post, and the post in which she admits to writing the first one). The attached post is just one of many. In addition, she has numerous clients that are unhappy with her so-called services,
including one who does have a legal judgement against her. These complaints can be found the archived bulletin boards of . In addition, using a facilitator to adopt a child is considered a FELONY in many states, including Texas, Georgia, and Minnesota.
Please, if you are considering using The Chosen Child, do your research before handing over a large sum of money.
If you have difficulty locating the above information, please don't hesitate to email me, and I will assist you in locating the information you need to make an informed decision.
One Who Knows
onewhoknows@my-deja.com
Subject: Re: want to adopt baby!
Date: 1998/08/22
Author: KnekaTwine <knekatwine@aol.com>
Posting History
Thank God I found this Queesn, I have a baby for you to adopt. I am having a baby in one weeks, the
baby is black, and i have three kids already. I have
four yhear old named Tonisha, a three year old named Konisha, and my one year old named Tyson.
I am b lack the baby is black, and i am loooking for
a moral christian woman.
Woulds you wnat any of my other kids? All of them
are available. My boyfriend, he doesn like kids, anda he is a drug dealer who doesn care about
my kids. so I think adipotion is a good thingl . I
want some money for living expoences and a apartment, and i want money to go see the movie waiting to
exhale, and I need some money to get my hair beaded.
I was workidng in Mickey Dees byt they said I was staeling pcikles, but hey I am pregnat and it
wasn my fault. I want the baby to live in a diverse
neigfhborhood, and i am sure that you have lots of black frienss. I also wan the baby to know about her roots and culture, make sure she sees the moovie roots.
that is very importants. Could you send me your birthmoter letter so I can find out what your house is
like and I can go to an lawyer anda make the adipotioin papers for you. If yo want anyh of the other kids let me know hat time you can pick them up.
You will take a black baby who is drugged rigth, I
stopped using drugs last week so the baaby should be OK, I know my black drugged babies can mend your heart
Knecka Twine
Subject: Knetka is Marcy
Date: 1998/08/23
Author: KnekaTwine <knekatwine@aol.com>
Posting History
Tina I am sorry if you were offended, the parody was
to show that a moral person would not want anything other than a Nancy Effay adoption. I tried to
make the birthmother as obnoxious as possible, and I
thought that AA would see through it immediately. Sorry if you were offended, but I was offended by
her "moral " ad for what was obviouusly a HWI.
Didn't mean to be racist, just wanted to show her how she wasn't so moral after all. My apologies that you
took it seriously.
Marcy
Originally Posted By Sandy
I'm really not sure where to start. I just read this message board about the Chosen Child and about Marcy. Is Marcy's last name Meshes? Is she now living in FL.?
If so, then I have been dealing with her for about 6months. If this is the same lady, then I may be one of her fine statistics also. I guess right now, I don't even know what to say or think. I feel violated. PS (am I crazy) Yes, I have paid her alot of money. Please help me!!!!!!! I don't know where to go from here
Advertisements
To everyone that ever read's this. First I want to start out by saying that in mid-August I posted a message about possibly being violated by the Chosen Child. That message had been written due to the fact that I read somebody else's slanderous message on line and I got scared. The day after that message was posted, I called Marcy and asked her all about the things that were posted on her. I have to tell you, she answered every question that I asked her. Not only on that subject but on anything I asked her. When I first hooked up with Marcy, she gave me a list of names that she had set up with adoption and gave me the choice to call them, I did. Every single family that I called, had nothing but good things to say about her. I have to say, she has been very professional and has gone above and beyond as a facilitator for me. When ever I call, she returns the call regardless of the day or time. She has more than once helped me with finding the right attorney for me and my situation. I have nothing but positive results from this agency, and would recommend The Chosen Child to anyone. In reference to the message that I wrote, I highly recommend that someone go to the source first, and don't be afraid to ask questions. As for the person "The One Who Knows" that wrote the information on Marcy and her past financial information: Don't jump to conclusions unless you TRULY "Know". Her personal information is NOBODY'S business; she does her job and she does it well. Sandy
:confused: Is there anyone who can shed some light on The Chosen Child Adoptions and Marcia Meshes as a facilitator. We need some way to find out if it is legitimate.
Archive
I'm really not sure where to start. I just read this message board about the Chosen Child and about Marcy. Is Marcy's last name Meshes? Is she now living in FL.?
If so, then I have been dealing with her for about 6months. If this is the same lady, then I may be one of her fine statistics also. I guess right now, I don't even know what to say or think. I feel violated. PS (am I crazy) Yes, I have paid her alot of money. Please help me!!!!!!! I don't know where to go from here
Yes, we are considering working with her- What is the scoop???????
ericks
:confused: Is there anyone who can shed some light on The Chosen Child Adoptions and Marcia Meshes as a facilitator. We need some way to find out if it is legitimate.
I too am wondering- Any info out there- need it soon!
Advertisements