Advertisements
Advertisements
Since we're just starting, I need advice. As a mom of 3 bio girls (7yo, 5yo,& 4yo), we're looking to adopt a sib group of 3 (2 boys & 1 girls-same age range or younger). We;ll see... in the mean time.. to prepare for language difficulties, and fitting in (I homeschool, too.), do you all have some suggestions or advice you'd like to offer. I'm all ears! Any books to read to prepare myself or personal stories or websites to check out or ....???
Thank you for taking the time to respond!
Hi Newbie!
We should stay in touch since we both have littles and are wanting to adopt multiples. We can share our feedback and ideas! I have joined a board called qf2, where I hoping to ask for advice when I get a chance.
Also, there is momys, which you may know about. Both are Christian sources.
Kimberly
Advertisements
I'd like to know how it is going with both of you. I also have 3 children,(boy6, boy4, and girl2), and would like to adopt two or more. Have you found some good sources of info.? What countries are you considering and have you chosen an agency?
Thanks!
Butterflymom
We are thrilled to be getting our twin boys soon home from Ethiopia. We will likely travel in early April and already have a court date. Our children will be 11, 9, 6, 4, 2 1/2, 2 2/1 and 20 months (that's 5 boys 9 and under. :-)
We have been thrilled with our agency. Pm me if you want the name of the agency!
Kimberly
Hi,
I just returned from Ukraine almost a year ago with 3 siblings. Just be prepared for the increased fees that will multiply with each child. I didn't realize that I would have to pay 1200 US dollars per child for a visa. And if the children are from an orphanage, depending on the orphanage, the children might not be educationally equal and able to do tasks like self bathing, self entertainment, etc.