Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Our very first placement was a 14 yr old girl. I got her straight out of a psych facility. Kinship placement--she'd been my student. She was beautiful and smart.
She was also incredibly manipulative.
She stayed with us for about 5 weeks before she falsely accused my oldest son of molesting her in retaliation for my removing her computer privileges for making an inappropriate post on my space. This happened the day after she "cut" her wrists, very superficial scratches that the p-doc said were not severe enough to warrant another hospitalization.
No one would take her--she had too many incidences of false accusations of sexual misconduct. I had to keep her and send my son to stay with his sister. The day after the accusation, it was decided that it would be safest (and the only option) to send her back to her mom who was living in a mission.
Her mom called me 5 days after taking her back to ask me if I wanted to keep in touch. I told her I wished her well and hung up.
Her mom started harassing my daughter who works at a rather ubiquitous store. S had to ask the store manager to help her out.
That was 3 years ago.
The girl recently had a baby.
Probably not the story you were hoping for!