Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I was at work and got a phone call saying they had recieved our paperwork to be licensed and they had a sibling group of 4 did we want them? After saying but we are only license for 3 and her repeating several times its ok she finally said I have the power to over ride that do you want them? I said I have to ask dh we only agreed to 3. I called him he immediately said ok I called her back and she said sorry they are already placed. Aghh! The next day they called me back and said we have their 3 cousins that were all living in the same house we thought mom was clean but she is using again too do you want them? A Boy 1 1/2, a boy 2 1/2 and a girl almost 4. Of course this time I immediately said yes. They said we will have you licensed by 2 and them at your house by 3. We want them pulled from here before mom gets back from work. I had to call and wake dh up..he works nights..and send him and my son to buy 3 carseats at walmart. They were clueless and had someone help them that works there. She was very excited to see us come in that next weekend as he had told her all about what was going on. See still fawns over the kids every weekend when we go and buy our groceries. Dh was frantically trying to put the crib together when they showed up with the kids..lol That was 15 months ago and we are on round 2 of TPR. If it goes through this time we will be adopting them. Our entire family is so in love with these kids I can't imagine our life without them. The cousins got returned to their mom and dad last Dec. and I've heard are doing very well. By the way we started out as foster only but about 4 months into it my dh said these are my kids and no way I'm sending them to anyone else lets take the adoption class and change our status. Even if we don't get to keep these I want to keep some one of these days.
I can't believe how so many of you have gotten newborns. Super jealous of that!!