Advertisements
Advertisements
My A-name is K Stephens. I was born on 1/24/1984 (although I think my birthday was changed) in Oklahoma City, OK. I was born in a Baptist hospital (I think). I then went to a foster care family in Oklahoma city, OK for about 3 months. I was adopted officially by the StephensӔ. They lived in Tulsa,OK which is where I have lived ever since. My adoption was done by an attorney named Phyllis Zimmerman. She will not release any information and claims she doesnt have any to give in the first place. I do not know anything about my biological family. I might have brothers or sisters? I am a female with blonde hair (although I was a bald baby) and blue eyes. My birth certificate was changed to list my adoptive parents as my birth parents.
Also I do have a sister (non-biologic) who was adopted as well. She was born in Tulsa on 11/12/86. She would also like to connect with her biological parents. My A-mom worked with her at AMCO?? My sister and I think her name (B-mom) was Christine? She might have had red hair? Also she was born with hip problems and was handed over to A-mom right after the birth. Phyllis Zimmerman also did my sisters adoption. When my sister was about 4 her B-Father came to our home (A-home) and took a picture of her from our house. He wanted to see her. Our A-Parents were out and just the baby sitter was there. I was there as well.
Anyways we would both really appreciate any information on either of our B-families. If anyone knew anyone who worked at aamco that was doing adoption in 1986 or someone by the name Christine? My sister has a lot more going for her than I do. Thanks for all your help.