Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I'm not sure what your question is? Most people who are QF are not anti-adoption, but like most people I'm sure anyone can be mislead into believing nonsense like that, ie. Bill Gothard's teachings. I think the reason many people who are QF end up with large families of bio children is because a lot of people in general (Christian and non-Chrisitan alike) will rarely consider adoption as a means to build a family if they're not forced to by infertility or some other reason. I've found that the people who choose to adopt regardless of fertility status is very rare and often treated as a bit :arrow: by other people who don't understand the desire to adopt.
ETA: I did a quick scan of the link you provided because I'm not familiar with his teachings and it doesn't say that he's anti-adoption. It says that he says that adopted children should be cleansed of the sins of their biological parents (which are apparently numerous ** roll eyes **) to make sure that the sins of the fathers are not passed on. That's all I got from that page, no anti-adoption sentiments. But, like I said, I just scanned it because I have no desire to spend more of my time reading his teachings.