Advertisements
Advertisements
I've been trying to join a playgroup for DD to meet other parent in our area because most of our friends don't have any children and its very frustrating to talk about parenting dilemmas with childless couples.
I have been thinking about joining Families With Children From China but it seems like most of the children are preschool - aged and up. MOP (Moms of Preschoolers) and Mocha Moms are mostly geared toward SAHM moms and both DP and I work in the day.
Does anyone know of any medium or large sized (more that 100 members) playgroups that are geared toward working parents with young children? I have tried looking at Meet up groups but I haven't been successful.
You might see if there is a chapter of Mothers and More local to you. A least where I live, the group only meets in the evenings and weekends.
Advertisements
Our park district has tons of playgroups and classes...DS will be doing free play on Tusday and Thursdays and gymnastics on Wednesdays. The classes are an hour long for 3 months and about 20 bucks for the ENTIRE 12 week session! Of course I live in a big city so that might not be an option if you live in a rural area or smaller city.
Good luck!