Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for help with domestic infant adoption here in Maryland. I have started speaking with a private facilitator network that is out of the state, but I am weary about it. Has anyone ever done that? Does anyone have any advice or success stories on adopting infants domestically that they could share with me? I don't know anyone who has adopted before, so I have no one to ask questions to. I want to adopt so badly, but I don't want to get stuck for years on a waiting list after giving thousands of dollars to an agency or facilitator. Does anyone know any reputable agencies in Maryland that you have used or heard good things about? Or even an out-of-state agency that you were really happy with? Thank you so much for your advice & stories!!!!
contact if you are still interested in adopting a baby . waiting to read from you asap or if you know of any adoptive parent that is willing and serious in adopting a baby please direct them to me (solangemooh1@yahoo.com)
Advertisements
contact if you are still interested in adopting a baby . waiting to read from you asap or if you know of any adoptive parent that is willing and serious in adopting a baby please direct them to me (solangemooh1@yahoo.com)