Advertisements
Advertisements
Please contact me if any of this information matches yours. I have been waiting for contact for so long now and I realize I may have to take the initiative. Please message me.
I received an email in response to my post here. I can not even put into words what is going on in my head and heart right now lol.
My husband and my mom just tell me to be careful but the moment I opened that email I was emotionally involved. I replied and have been hitting the send/receive button on my email over and over. I am not really known for my patience. What can I do to keep my sanity while I wait? I contacted the adoption agency today and I will fax in my updated information tomorrow so they will have it on file.
I am so excited but also afraid I will scare this girl off. I just have been waiting for this day for so long I just can NOT take it slow.
Advertisements
After the initial contact I received a FEW emails with little to no information in them and then nothing. I have read through here and see that this happens A LOT and the pain the birth parents go through is devastating. I have to admit now though that I do not think I want a reunion. I am in a very good place in my life. I have a wonderful husband, 2 boys, my in-laws, my family and awesome friends. It would not be fair to put my children through the emotional turmoil that this has caused. Maybe this is selfish....maybe it is just sanity...but it was a lesson learned.