Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Shelly Lynn Duncan
I'm looking for older siblings who may have the same birth info that I got....possibly. My birthmother was born in 1940, of English/Can. decent, she was the middle child of an older sister and younger brother.
She was of Anglican Religion. She was not married as of 1963. Her mother (birth Grandma) was born in 1917, was of English decent, and was separated from her husband.
I am NOT looking for Birth mother, but would like to find my two older birth siblings. You can contact me at pantherrrrr@hotmail.com
Advertisements
Archive
Originally Posted By Shelly Lynn Duncan
I'm looking for older siblings who may have the same birth info that I got....possibly. My birthmother was born in 1940, of English/Can. decent, she was the middle child of an older sister and younger brother.
She was of Anglican Religion. She was not married as of 1963. Her mother (birth Grandma) was born in 1917, was of English decent, and was separated from her husband.
I am NOT looking for Birth mother, but would like to find my two older birth siblings. You can contact me at pantherrrrr@hotmail.com
Do you have any info on her birth name or names of her siblings? I too am looking for siblings and have info on all but the government won't release info