Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
countrychristian
DannieAS-I hope the adoption works out for you, or the right one comes along soon. How long have you been waiting? Also did they call you for a 5 five year old or did you call them? I was told they could only call with what you list. I would be tempted to say yes to any child they call with,but must stay strong to what my dh and I agreed on. It's a good thing you haven't had her in your home yet if it doesn't go through. However I bet you already had it in your heart and mind and it is still aching! I'll be praying for you.
I hope I'm tough enough to go through what all of you are going through.
Sorry, I was out for the weekend at my folks house so didn't see this til this morning. No they called me to ask if I would consider this match. Basically the homestudy really goes into your home, your lifestyle, so they don't go "out of your age range", however, since this child met all of "my criteria" and just happened to be a few months older than my "wanted age range" my cw called to talk to me about her. They do try to keep in in your age range....like they wouldn't match me with a 10 year old, just because the rest of the homestudy indicates it would be a good home.
Yeah my cw was out last week but we had a conversation that basically said she was going to be advocating for a match for me....
Thank you for the prayers....we all need the prayers we can get. You too can be strong enough. :)