Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
countrychristian
Thank you both for responding and telling me your stories. After not getting responses within the first few days I kinda figured it was rare. I also appriciate what you said about not knowing with younger children. I long to be a mommy so bad,but I don't want to do it with out my eyes open. After my cw finally called me back I told him to switch us to adopt thru foster care and have been considering a little older,but my dh isn't. This is my only chance of having a child and I would love to be able to experience the young ages. I have thought many times about siblings,however I think I would be best to start of with just one child. In the future I could see more but I don't want to be overwelmed. Plus my dh isn't open to more than one now.
I kinda of was getting the picture that it could be a ru any which way you went. So we might as well be more open to fostering.
It is motivating to hear that you both were able to adopt. I hope my husband and I get the chance.
Thank you both so much!:thanks:
Your husband sounds just like mine! He is adamant about only 1 child. Waiting is so hard!