Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thank you crick and mommytoEli. I can't imagine the joy of getting a newborn baby. That is wonderful! And crick it's sounds like you had your hands full with 2,3,4 & 5 year olds! What a ladder of ages. Wow. Thats wonderful you were able to have them all. It's so nice to hear from real people! You get told things at the classes and by cw's,but I would rather hear it from those that know.
I belive we are going to stick with just one.. I'm willing to wait years if I have to. I have been wanting to do this for 5 years,what's 3 more? I'm considering uping the age if my dh will. However I might as well try this age range for a year and see if anything happens.
We don't even have our liscene yet and this is still such an emotional battle. I keep opening the door to the room we have all fixed up and imagining that one day there will be a child here. I've been crying over the adoption diaries on tv.....Is anyone else this pathetic?? lol I'm not pregnant but I sure have the hormones like it! I try to stop thinking about it and then I see children everywhere.