Advertisements
Advertisements
I am helping a friend locate her Birth Sister who's name before adoption was Linda Sue Ramsey (born12-28-53. ) Her B-Dads name is Carl Lowell Ramsey (bd 8/28/29) and her B-Mom's name is Shirley Joan Ramsay (born 10/13/36). Her birth father died in 1974 and she has her Moms birth certificate and no death so hopefully shes still alive. Linda and her sister were given up for adoption when she was 6 years and my friend was 3 years old. For 3 years her and her sister Linda were in and out of foster homes till she was adopted at age 6 and Linda was 9 years. If anyone can help or has any information on Linda Sue Ramsey, please shoot me an email.. Thank you!
Advertisements
I did a quick search of names throught the US. I could not find a Linda Sue Ramsey. However, that search was not exhuastive.
Do you know what State this took place in? If I had a starting point it would really help.
Also, you might want to look at the following:
[url=http://laws.adoption.com/statutes/state-adoption-laws.html]State Adoption Laws -[/url]
Also, you should put a listing in the registry if you have not done so already.
[url=http://registry.adoption.com/]Adoption Registry - Records, Reunion Registries, Adoptees, Search, Reunite, Birth Mother, Father, Pa[/url]
Not everyone reads the forum. This should increase your chances in finding them.
If you do come up with some more information I could help you locate them.
Good Luck!!!
Tom
Anetscat66
Birth state is Indianapolis, IN, I will see what other info I can get that might help us!!!!
I sent you an e-mail on what I found. :)
I will see what else I can find out and will have my girlfriend check the Birthday info on her B-Mom again, just to make sure its correct!
You are a blessing for helping us, I truely appreciate it...
I will pm you my private email too! Hugs
Advertisements
I don't have any more information to provide!!! I guess all we can do is continue to do what we can in hopes to find some sort of clue... thanks for your help.. hugs