Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello everyone,
I was checking out Oklahoma's requirements for becoming an adoptive family and one of the requirements is to have a "family lifebook". Does anyone know what goes into one of these?
I have tried to google them but all I can find are books about the adopted baby's life. I am assuming the family lifebooks we are required to make are about our own families, is that right? Are there any sites that have a basic outline of what a good family lifebook would have in it?
Any help on this would be great!
Thanks! :love:
Crystal-Joy
Hello everyone,
I was checking out Oklahoma's requirements for becoming an adoptive family and one of the requirements is to have a "family lifebook". Does anyone know what goes into one of these?
I have tried to google them but all I can find are books about the adopted baby's life. I am assuming the family lifebooks we are required to make are about our own families, is that right? Are there any sites that have a basic outline of what a good family lifebook would have in it?
I am not sure about where you are but i know in saskatchewan here we are required to make a portfolio they say about 6-8 pix, highlightoing yourselves, pets, where liv, and family etc. they leave up to us here so your personality goes into it, i am not sure about specific requirements for your area, maybe contact an angency or child welfare ministry and see what they say.
Advertisements
Crystal-Joy
Hello everyone,
I was trying to find an answer to the same question! Now that it is a year on, have you found the answer to this question? Are you willing to share?
Thanks