Advertisements
Advertisements
I realize that I'm not of legal age yet to contact my birth parents, however I'm attempting to put my name out on the web. I was technically adopted before I was born in Baton Rouge, LA. I know nothing about either of my birth parents except that my mother's name is Grace. I have been in contact (as well as my parents) with the attorney involved, but all of the numbers my birth mother left are disconnected. I have been waiting my entire life to contact my birth parents and I'm hoping that by putting my name out there something will pop up...
Hello,
I am helping moms / children where the mom gave birth in Louisiana after answering an ad in the newspaper. I have a large amount of information and if you have already found your family, that's great but you can probably help me to locate others. Debra teamruiz1@gmail.com on Facebook or email Thanks!
Advertisements
Grant where are you? how do i find you? i love you so much and never stop thinking or crying about you. i see you haven't been on here in years but i keep hoping...oh what i would give to meet you!!!!