Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born on 8/14/1965 to Betty Jean Davis & Ben Evans. I was given the name Timothy James Davis. I was given up for adoption to Robert and Pearl Bales, who have recently passed away. I found my adoption papers while going through their things. And I am wanting to find my biological parents and and any siblings I may have. I am thinking I may have some older brothers. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Sincerely,
Tim
Hello,
I see this post is pretty old but I thought I'd reach out anyway in case you were still searching. I'm from Cincinnati, OH and I had an aunt named Betty Jean Davis. Are you still searching? What race/ethnicity?
I was born on 8/14/1965 to Betty Jean Davis & Ben Evans. I was given the name Timothy James Davis. I was given up for adoption to Robert and Pearl Bales, who have recently passed away. I found my adoption papers while going through their things. And I am wanting to find my biological parents and and any siblings I may have. I am thinking I may have some older brothers. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Sincerely,
Tim
Advertisements