Advertisements
Advertisements
I am Polish, DH is Latino. We'd like our kids' names to reflect this, as well as have some spiritual meaning. Our choices for boys are Adam Gabriel or Adam Isaiah. But for a girl, we can't decide on a middle name for Natalia.
I've considered: Natalia Maia/Maya; Natalia Anna; Natalia Leilani; Natalia Eva. I think a shorter (two syllable) middle name will be best, as we have hyphenated last names.
Suggestions? :thanks:
Advertisements
Natalia Cara (or Kara)
Natalia Liane
Natalia D'Anne (pronouced like Liane with a D)
Natalia Marie (or Maria)
Natalia Mara
Natalia Grace
Natalia Zara
Natalia Patrice
D
I like Grace or Hope.
If you choose a name that begins with an "A" it tends to run together with the first name which can cause problems.
example: Marsha Ann pronounced Martian
Advertisements
My first thought was Natalia Grace. I see it on Dickons' list, too. I've always loved that name.
I was also thinking of Marie, I met people in Poland with that name and I know it's also common in Latin countries and it has spiritual meaning too.
Advertisements
Thinking about your preference for a spiritual (which made me think "Biblical") middle name, how about:
Natalia Faith
Natalia Joy
Natalia Esther
Natalia Ruth
Natalia Hope
I like how Natalia Maria sounds and it flows nicely , keep repeating it, Natalia Maria, Natalia Maria .
Thanks all. At first I was leaning away from Maria bc it's my middle name and my mom's middle name, and a very stereotypical Latina name... but now I'm thinking it may be nice to share a name with my daughter like I share a name with my mother. Plus, it has the religious link I was hoping for as well. We shall soon see if I'll need it :)
anilorak13ska
Thanks all. At first I was leaning away from Maria bc it's my middle name and my mom's middle name, and a very stereotypical Latina name... but now I'm thinking it may be nice to share a name with my daughter like I share a name with my mother. Plus, it has the religious link I was hoping for as well. We shall soon see if I'll need it :)
What about changing it up a bit Natalia Amaria?
Advertisements
Natalia Eva is a good name.
Check out the few more polish names below to name your baby with a beautiful and unique name.
[url=http://www.momjunction.com/names/polish]Adoption | MomJunction - A Community for Moms[/url]