Advertisements
Advertisements
We've taken to calling our little one "the streaker" - yep - diapers off all the time! I have found that a snap at the crotch onesee really helps.... She can't get to it!! She'll still pull her pants off, but can't get the rest of the way there.....
Good luck!
Advertisements
Update: So far (in two days) she has not gotten her backwards jammies off (or the diaper underneath)! Yeah...I'm so glad I came here and asked! I have also gone from thinking there is no way we can potty train her right now...to thinking she might actually get this. She loves sitting on the potty and talks about what she is doing there. Last night she got off and started peeing on the floor..so I plopped her back on and she got a treat for "making tinkle in the potty." When I left today she was wearing underwear, but only because she wouldn't keep her pullup on. I don't think my nanny is super excited about the potty training....but my husband is all on board.
I'm so glad the backwards jammies worked! What a relief. You never know about the potty training :) My DD shocked the heck out of all of us when she started potty training herself at 22 months. She just kept wanting the diaper off, and she was excited about peeing in the potty so we went with it. Its definitely possible for some kids to PT early. I never would have believed it if I didn't live it! lol I hope your little one surprises you too.
I was having the same problem with my child taking of their diaper and clothes. A friend recommend I try the Little Keeper Sleeper to solve this problem. I'm glad I did because this sleeper works GREAT. Their locking system and non-stretchable made sure my little Houdini could not get out and the long zipper in the back made changing a snap. This sleeper is a sanity saver. I got it from their website [url]www.littlekeepersleeper.com[/url]:banana:
Advertisements
My child was taking off their diaper and clothes too. I was recommended to try the Little Keeper Sleeper to solve this problem. I'm glad I did because this sleeper works GREAT. Their locking system and non-stretchable made sure my little Houdini could not get out and the long zipper in the back made changing a snap. This sleeper is a sanity saver. I got it from their website www.littlekeepersleeper.com:banana:
Thanks Jensmom! So far she hasn't figured out the backwards jammies...but I have marked the website just in case.
The potty training is going better than expected.