Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
slugbug0930
DD does this as well (20 months old). She has only taken one poopy one off though.....I think she learned her lesson with that one as she had poo on her hands then stuck her hand in her mouth YUCK! :eek: Let me tell you I had never seen a child want to brush their teeth so badly! She started yelling "TEETH TEETH TEETH!" So now she just takes off with the wet ones and usually just lobs them onto the floor.
The only thing that can stop her is the two piece pj set that snaps together at the waist.....she hasn't figured out the snaps yet. [url=http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/baby/sleepwear/infants/boys/PRD~579063/Carters+Grandmas+Space+Explorer+SnapWaist+Footed+Pajamas.jsp]Carter's Grandma's Space Explorer Snap-Waist Footed Pajamas[/url]
LOL, DD got pretty upset when she stepped in her poo and got it on her foot, unfortunately that didn't stop her. She also took her wet diaper off and chucked it at our nanny hitting her in the face....ooops.:confused: Luckily that was just a wet one, so I don't have to look for a new nanny just yet. :rolleyes: