Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
The discription letter she has says November 5, 1978. But with a lot of postings I have read they say there are often mistakes.
stevetko
The discription letter she has says November 5, 1978. But with a lot of postings I have read they say there are often mistakes.
oh... no it was 10/07/1978
Advertisements
chatta
anyone born in 1978 around october 7th please contact me at kschatta@bellsouth.net as I may be related to you:hippie:
Chatta are you looking for your child your post seems someone what vague and may be misleading. I am new to this site and I'm also looking for my child.
chatta
oh... no it was 10/07/1978
I am sorry I see you made it more specific I am exploring this site and find everyones stories so interesting I had no idea you could connect like this. Technology is not my strong point.
I found out today that there is a possibility that I have a sister that was possibly given up for adoption by my biological mother. Stated she was either 3 years older or 3 years younger than me. I am a biracial girl born 10/31/77 in Shreveport, LA. Adopted through Volunteers of America. Mother was German and Indian. She only went to the 10th Grade and was around 23 when I was born. She is around 5' 7" and possibly wore glasses with Blonde/Brown hair and blue eyes. Please let me know if you are looking for a half sister as well.
[QUOTE=rfontenot]I found out today that there is a possibility that I have a sister that was possibly given up for adoption by my biological mother. Stated she was either 3 years older or 3 years younger than me. I am a biracial girl born 10/31/77 in Shreveport, LA. Adopted through Volunteers of America. Mother was German and Indian. She only went to the 10th Grade and was around 23 when I was born. She is around 5' 7" and possibly wore glasses with Blonde/Brown hair and blue eyes. Please let me know if you are looking for a half sister as well
.[/QUOTEi am not
Advertisements