Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born March 15, 1983 in Gulfport, MS. BM name is Brenda G. Burkes, was married to James R. Burkes. BF name is Joe Norton. Used to live in Gulfport, or surrounding area. If you have any details or can help please contact me. Thanks muchly.
hi,my name is jason and just joined this site.i would like to help you find your birthfamily if you havent found them yet.my mom and dad is from mississippi too.if your still looking for them can you give more info besides there names and where they use to live.like their ages and more info on you.i have found people that i was looking for myself and i hepled my sister find one of her dauthers that was adopted.after searching for people for years ive found ways how to find them if i have enuff info on them.my question is when was you adopted?
Advertisements
hi,i just wanted to know the name of your b-mother is it correct?cause there is a few brenda's in mississippi but,the middle name there is no brenda g.there is a brenda d. and a brenda a. and k burkes.if you get this message i would like for you to call me if you can.my cell # is 817-696-6430 my name is jason.