Advertisements
Advertisements
"Baby Boy George" born in Omaha Nebraska July 6, 1969, 10:21 am 7lb 9oz 21 in long. Bishop Clarkson Hospital in Douglas County.
This is the information given by adopted family: Birth mother was in her teens, maybe 17 years old. She had 3 brothers and 4 sisters, blue eyes, light brown hair and was around 53Ғ, Vicki(Victoria, Vickie, Vicky?) George, unmarried.
Birth father(?22 years old) who had an auto accident resulting in an injured arm. He was around 6ft tall, light brown hair, hazel eyes and was an only child, also adopted.
Both could have been from another State instead of Nebraska, unsure. Adoption was finalized at The Orphans Court in West Chester Pennsylvania January 21st 1970.
A request has been sent to the court in PA for Identifying/Non Identifying information as well as a release to contact. The same has been sent to Omaha NE since this is where I was born.
The adoption was private--either set up by the physician or an unknown attorney in NE. My adopted parents lived in NE hoping to adopt and moved to PA, only to get a call that "a baby had arrived" back in NE. I left the hospital a few days after my birth.