Advertisements
Advertisements
not sure if anyone still reads this board since there has been so little activity listed, but just wanted to share that we have started the process to adopt a special medical needs child from hungary.
we are quite excited and would love to share this experience with others going thru the same thing.
we have a five year old son adopted from guatemala and can't wait to be parents to another child!
our agency has a new pilot program in hungary and we are the first family to sign up. i'm sure it will be quite a roller coaster ride, especially not knowing how the process is actually going to work, but we feel drawn to this country and hope that our next child is waiting for us there.
so come on, anyone else???:dance:
Congrats on your new journey! Just curious if Hungary is still a 6 week stay in country? Good luck on your newest adventure.
Advertisements
Hi! We are possibly adopting a sibling group from Hungary, open to special medical needs. We are in the beginnings, have never adopted before. I'm not sure about costs but my main concern right now is how long the stay is (for my hubby to get all that time off work) and since we already have children - we may need to just bring them along for the ride, which would be neat anyways for them to meet their new siblings.
We considered Bulgaria but were told they are picky about couples with kids already.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi! Congratulations! We are also considering this, and are interested to hear how your journey goes! Please pm me with the agency you are using, and if you'd recommend.
Sooooo exciting to hear this is starting to MOVE :-)!!!!!
Hi! We are possibly adopting a sibling group from Hungary, open to special medical needs. We are in the beginnings, have never adopted before. I'm not sure about costs but my main concern right now is how long the stay is (for my hubby to get all that time off work) and since we already have children - we may need to just bring them along for the ride, which would be neat anyways for them to meet their new siblings.
We considered Bulgaria but were told they are picky about couples with kids already.
Do they still have PM here? I can't even figure out where the reply button is unless I reply to one person in particular and quote their last statement!
Please Mamsie or anyone else who may have some good news regarding your Hungarian adoption...please share and if anyone has been happy with their Hungarian process agency please pm me (is there still pm?) I can't even find where to check an inbox!
Advertisements