I'm sure we've all heard this situation...
My hubby and I are splitting, he's a dirt bag and doesn't want to pay child support, or be around the kids. I'd rather not have him in our lives anyway.
So, does anyone know how to go about getting the forms for a dad to voluntarily relinquish his parental rights in Missouri?
Lawyer said state of Missouri won't let a dad relinquish rights unless there is another man to take over. They don't want to leave a child without a dad.
Unfortunately, that is the case but if he's not paying you support you likely won't have to let him visit either.