Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I just recently moved to the L.A area and would love to join an adoptee support group or get one started. I have met my birth family. I have resolved issues of grief and loss. I have a lot to share and hope there are others out there who feel the same or different, but would still like to get together. The other thing I am interested in is doing panels or workshops. Let me know your thoughts :)
Paula
[/FONT]
Hello Paula,
I just came across your post. I currently live in Hollywood and work on the west side. I wanted to get something up and running like a support group for adoptees. I am in a place in my life where I have resolved issues of grief and loss as well and want to help other adoptees with what they are going through as well. Where abouts are you in LA? I feel like the cards that we were dealt with enables us to grow and help others, lets get started if you're interested!
Thank you for your time,
Jen Stinson
Advertisements
hey there,
I just read yours and Paula's response and I'm in the same area as you guys are in both meeting up and starting a panel or support group. I too have met my birth family, and have quite the stories to tell. I have done some volunteer work back in S Korea, and with Holt International. If you both are interested you can email me as well. Pbwilke@gmail.com
thank you,
Phil