Advertisements
Advertisements
Ive been matched with 9 yr old twin boys from TX. Im currently waiting for the ICPC to be completed now. The boys will be our first and only children ( i think ) and i just wanted to see if there were others in the same situation...
Advertisements
I realize this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say that we adopted faternal twin boys last year. They turned 4 right after we finalized. We also adopted their baby sister who was under 2 at the time. :)
Congratulations on your match! I am adopting 10 year old girls (identical). They have been a part of our family for 2 and a half years already!
We cannot wait until the adoption is final!
Advertisements
contact if you are still interested in adopting a baby . waiting to read from you asap or if you know of any adoptive parent that is willing and serious in adopting a baby please direct them to me (solangemooh1@yahoo.com)
I am an identical twin myself. When I think about children, I really want to adopt twin girls, but I worry that I'll never get that lucky and sometimes it just makes me cry because I do want them so bad. I keep telling myself that my husband and I would be waiting forever so I don't get my hopes up.
We are in the process of adopting a sibling set of 4 girls, and 2 of the girls are 4 year old twins :woohoo:
Advertisements