Advertisements
Advertisements
If you go with an adoption attorney, please make sure they are only representing you. If they are also representing the adoptive parents your best interests may not be served. Counseling is also really important. Go to a regular counselor, not one adoption related. I have immense concerns about how agencies and attorneys operate in Utah.
Advertisements
melodeanne
i am just over 6 mts pregnant and i was wondering how i would go abt finding some1 to adopt my baby?
i live in utah and there are a lot of places to call but i dont know witch one is best
i also dont want to give her to mormons and ever1 here seems to only have mormon people
do i have to talk to them or can i call any1?
thx
Please contact me. My husband and I are not Mormons and we live in NYC. Email us at jel1070@hotmail.com. Thank you!!!
melodeanne
i am just over 6 mts pregnant and i was wondering how i would go abt finding some1 to adopt my baby?
i live in utah and there are a lot of places to call but i dont know witch one is best
i also dont want to give her to mormons and ever1 here seems to only have mormon people
do i have to talk to them or can i call any1?
thx
If youare still looking for someone to adopt your baby email me at asia21_99@yahoo.com.
We are a loving, professional couple (teacher and financial planner) that would like to adopt a child. We would love to talk with you and get to know you. Check out our website: [url=http://adoptionschwartz.weebly.com]The Schwartz Family - Dear Birth Mother[/url] Call us anytime COLLECT (410)549-0655. We are able to pay medical and legal expenses. Rebecca and Geoff
Advertisements