Advertisements
Advertisements
looking for birthdaughter 03/04/84 or 03/06/84, born at nesbitt memorial hospital kingston, pa. last name at birth stozenski. your mother was 18yrsold and i was 17 yrs old. My name is Vincent Nordstrom Scocozzo. Now i just use Vincent Nordstrom. your mother and i we were highschool sweathearts. i believe your birth name was marie stozenski. you had darkbrown hair when you were born , hazle eyes and you are very beautiful and outgoing. and very smart. your birthdad is a dentist and your birthmom an RNurse. that's what they told me. your height is probably 5'3 to 5'7 Ive been trying to find you since your 18 birthday i even paid omnitrace 1600 they never even contacted me. i would love to meet you. i have never stopped thinking about you. please contact me. you have a sister 17yrs old and a brother 9years old. your mother and i went to bishop hoban high school together in Wilkes-barre, pa. graduated 1984. i graduated from meyers high school wilkes-barre, pa. university of scranton, 1988, Newyork Law school 1991, and UOP McGeorge school of law 1992. please contact me at nordstromlawfirm@aol.com or 831-240-0403 my birthday is 08/12/66
Advertisements