Advertisements
Advertisements
My husband and I want to adopt a child from the United States. We have been through a lot in the last few years. It started with the loss of our 5 year old son to being scammed with international adoption. :hissy:
We have decided to try to adopt again. Would like to hear from others who have adopted from a birth mother or foster care.
Mandy:flower:
Advertisements
Mandymck
My husband and I want to adopt a child from the United States. We have been through a lot in the last few years. It started with the loss of our 5 year old son to being scammed with international adoption. :hissy:
We have decided to try to adopt again. Would like to hear from others who have adopted from a birth mother or foster care.
Mandy:flower:
Hi, Mandy. My name is Mollie, and I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I have 3 grown children, 2 of whom are in the truth. My eldest son is not a witness. He and his wife have been separated for many years, and are now in the process of divorce. My daughter-in-law is pregnant with a baby girl (not my son's). She has been studying off and on for years, and is now trying to get her life in line with Jehovah's requirements, but knows she cannot raise a baby herself. She wants a Witness family to raise it. She is due in 2-3 weeks. If you are interested, please let us know. I don't know how much information I can safely provide here, but we will see what we can do.
I would love to adopt a baby. My husband and I are Jehovah's witnesses with 4 beautiful children. We have plenty of space a love in our family.
Hey, Virginia! If you’re on FB I run the group, JWadopt, with JW families who have adopted or who are looking to adopt! We’d love for you to join us! We have an adopted daughter and a biological son and are currently ready to adopt again! So nice to meet you!
Sincerely,
Erica Secord
Advertisements
If anyone happens upon this post that is specifically looking for a witness family to adopt their child, we are home study ready and also have connections to other JW families hoping to adopt as well! We have a wonderful open relationship with our daughter’s birth mother and half sister and are eager to have a relationship grow organically again with another amazing birthmother.♥️