Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for any birthfamily that I might have. I am 28y/o and was born 4-5-1982 in Baraga County Memorial Hospital in Baraga County, L'Anse, Michigan at 11:43 am. I dont have alot of information about my b-parents except that they were both in their 20's when I was born and wasn't ready to start a family yet. They both had been working at the Grande Hotel on Mackinac Island. My mother worked in laundry and my father worked in the kitchen. This is all the information that I have. No names just background info about the families. I think my adoption went through DCFS of the Upper Peninsula in Marquette Michigan. Any information would be grately appreciated.
Hi there.
I live in L'Anse and am willing to help in any way I can.
Sarah
I am looking for any birthfamily that I might have. I am 28y/o and was born 4-5-1982 in Baraga County Memorial Hospital in Baraga County, L'Anse, Michigan at 11:43 am. I dont have alot of information about my b-parents except that they were both in their 20's when I was born and wasn't ready to start a family yet. They both had been working at the Grande Hotel on Mackinac Island. My mother worked in laundry and my father worked in the kitchen. This is all the information that I have. No names just background info about the families. I think my adoption went through DCFS of the Upper Peninsula in Marquette Michigan. Any information would be grately appreciated.
Advertisements