Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi!
I've just started looking for my birth parents/families, as I'm adopted. My birth mother's name is Liz Malam, but there is now a veto on my file. My father wasn't named on my birth certificate. I was conceived in June 1981. At that time, Liz was married to Tim Finn (Brian Timothy Finn) from New Zealand. I'm not sure whether Tim is my birth father or not. I would love contact with anyone from Liz's family and/or my father's family. If anyone knows Liz, Tim, their families or of the circumstances involved, could they please get in contact with me. I'd really love to hear from anyone!
as Tim Finn is about the most famous man in New Zealand and easily found with the simplest google search we can only assume that this is a weak joke at best.
Advertisements
I see you have posted quite a few posts on the internet looking for Liz Malam. I see someone claiming to be Liz Malam's mother has replied to your post on About.com and message says it is Unread.
Hi!
I've just started looking for my birth parents/families, as I'm adopted. My birth mother's name is Liz Malam, but there is now a veto on my file. My father wasn't named on my birth certificate. I was conceived in June 1981. At that time, Liz was married to Tim Finn (Brian Timothy Finn) from New Zealand. I'm not sure whether Tim is my birth father or not. I would love contact with anyone from Liz's family and/or my father's family. If anyone knows Liz, Tim, their families or of the circumstances involved, could they please get in contact with me. I'd really love to hear from anyone!
I knew Liz - found this wondering what happened to her. If I'm right you would have been born in Perth WA. Can fill in some details if you reply.