Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for any information on my birth parents. I have very limited information on my bio parents, just basic health info...I was a preemie.
Many birthdays have gone by with me wondering if my biological parents think about me.
I have had a great life and have some of the best parents any kid could want. I'm looking to open a new chapter in my life...any help on a closed adoption would help!
Hi there. Have you tried getting your non identifying information from the state? I can help you if you are still looking. I don't charge anything. I have been doing searches for a little over 20 years now and I can lead you in the right direction.
I am looking for any information on my birth parents. I have very limited information on my Biological parents, just basic health info...I was a preemie.
Many birthdays have gone by with me wondering if my biological parents think about me.
I have had a great life and have some of the best parents any kid could want. I'm looking to open a new chapter in my life...any help on a closed adoption would help!
Advertisements