Advertisements
Advertisements
Are you an adoptive mother of a child that is now a young adult?
You can provide valuable information for researchers on the ability to form secure attachment relationships.
My name is Lacy Hiltbrand, and I am completing my doctoral dissertation on the attachment relationships of young adults who have been adopted. I hope to learn more about the adoptive experience and the human ability to form new attachment relationships. I am looking for volunteers to complete a few questionnaires regarding their experience of relationships. Your responses are confidential. Although you will receive no direct benefits, your participation will help researchers and professionals working in the field of adoption better understand and meet the needs of adopted children and adoptive parents. This research study has been approved by the Illinois School of Professional Psychology Internal Review Board (IRB).
If you are an adoptive parent of a child that is now between the ages of 18-30 years you can participate.
Please go to the link below and follow the prompts. You will be able to view the informed consent before you participate.
[url]https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=CKnod9[/url]
KtUiFeAEF7pWHZZw_3d_3d
Thank you,
Lacy