Advertisements
Advertisements
My fiancee was adopted from Vancouver, British Columbia in 1982, I can't find any information on his adoption and I'm having a hard time asking his mom. His birth mom was named Cheryl or Sheryl I think and she was Kwakuitl Indian (half.) He was brought to sacramento by his adoptive parents a couple days after he was born in July 1982. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. If anyone knows of a volunteer searcher that would be awesome, Canada wants to charge me $1500 to do a records search!
Thank you!
I was born? November 30th 1958. Adopted around December in Sacramento. I am at least 1/2 or more Native american. I guess they told me I was born over 2months premature. I was also told I may have been taken from the Oklahoma Rez from around that time it was called the Native American Indian Relocation Act. The Government came to reservations and took young baby's and children out west to adoption places in California and maybe my birth parents did not think I would live or would be to sick to take care off. Do not really care why just looking for what tribe I am from and find my Indian family
Advertisements