Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hey! I'm new to this site and this is my first reply to someone!! :)
I'm glad to hear about your connection with your birth mom and that your relationship is continuing to grow. That is so awesome that you reconnected through this site. Wow. It's interesting that you and your birth mom have been living in the same city since your birth. Y'all could have crossed paths somewhere along the way in your life and didn't even know...
Im 22 years old and was released for adoption at birth. My birth mom became pregnant with me when she was in highschool, as well. Last November I found my birth mom and connected with her and met her for the first time in December. I have 1 full biological brother who is 20 and a half brother who is 14 that I met when I met her for the first time. And I also have an adoptive brother who is 21 [Alot of brothers! Another thing we have in common :) ].I think thats one thing that we adoptees always wonder about, if we have any other siblings out there... I was nervous and excited too about meeting my brothers for the first time and didnt know what to expect. I wasnt sure how the meeting would go, how they would react to me, if it would be awkward...But I was hopeful that the meeting would go well. Which it did. :) When I met my brothers for the first time, it was almost like instant love...you know? It's kind of hard to describe because it was something I've never felt before...if that makes any sense at all. :) I want to wish you the best of luck in meeting your siblings and I hope and pray it goes well for you, your brothers and your birth mom. Just take it one day at a time, one step at at time as you get to know your brothers. I sincerely wish you the best!
:) :) :)