Advertisements
Advertisements
***I GOT SCAMMED ON HERE BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE MY DAUGHTER***
I received an email on April 5, 2010 by a girl who's registered on here and she was claiming to be my daughter who my parents gave up for adoption when I was 17 years old in 1984. This person lied about her name and was calling herself Jackie Bruno. Her REAL name on here is KRISTIN RUMIAN DOB 3-17-1985 BAYONNE, NJ.
She had all the information to prove to me she was my daughter too because I, like an idiot, have put entirely too much information on here so she had plenty of ammunition. She has studied me on here and on Facebook where she actually sent the first email to me at. She has also studied my 17 & 18 year old sons and knew how to make herself be like them in that she claimed to like all the same things they like to make her appear to be their sister. On April 16, 2010, just three weeks ago, I got on a plane (again like an idiot) and flew to NJ to see her and I don't fly..I hate flying but I did it thinking I was going to meet my daughter. I still didn't figure it out there. My suspicions started when I came home and she started telling me that she's pregnant and is thinking about giving the baby up for adoption. To make a long story short, she wanted me to take the baby. I don't know if she's really pregnant and trying to get rid of her baby on the internet knowing that I would have NEVER let her adopt my childbaby out....OR....if she was later in this whole bunch of bull, going to ask me for money for her medical bills for the baby. Either way it's completely cruel. I found out one week ago that she's not mine and I literally fainted. I feel like an idiot, but most of all my heart is broken. And, I'm back to square one and to be honest with all of you it makes me physically sick to even search for her right now. I won't stop don't get me wrong...but...after having that feeling of NOT wondering anymore, it's very very hard to go back to wondering all over again. This person is evil and she has to be stopped. I've contacted a few people on her facebook page and so far I'm probably more like number 5 that she's done this too. She's even told people they could adopt her unborn baby and they gave her money for doctor bills. That's from more than one person that she knows.
If you are reading this and can repost it somewhere to get the word out that would be great. I'm awful at the posting and I have no idea where to put this that it's going to be seen by enough people. If anybody can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.
If you want to email me just send it to the address on my page.
PLEASE GET THIS OUT THERE.. SHE HAS TO BE STOPPED!
Advertisements