Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Sandy
boy Phipps born 1947. Looking for any family members. Know anyone who gave birth to a son in fall of 47 in Pulaski County? Please post a message.
Originally Posted By Dawn
Looking for a male adoptee born in Hot Springs sometime in the 40's. Please respond to dawnandchildren@webtv.net
Advertisements
I am helping a cousin in the search for her 1/2 brother born mid June 1947 in either Springfield, Westfield or Holyoke MA. His grandmother said he was born with a little bit of red hair so his hair may or may not be red but it does run in the family. Brightside Adoption agency was used. Do not know his adoption name but his birth mother gave him the name of David Michael Thoubboron. Do not know the name his adoptive parents gave to him but we do know that his adoptive father's name is Joseph with the last initial of R and that the adoptive parents lived in or around Northampton MA at the time of the adoption. We have important medical history to share on both his birth mother and birth fathers families. His aunt is 84 years old and not in good health and would really love to meet him and so would his 1/2 siblings and also my family. We do not want to disturb his live but do want to let him know that he has not been forgotten. If you have any information or can tell me where to look next I would appreciate an email at massm@nycap.rr.com or you can call me at 413-329-5215 at anytime. Cindy Thomson
Birth mother Thoubborn Birth father Heford